The ActiveMatter ITN plans a series of network-wide training events for its ESRs, focused on the experimental, theoretical and computational aspects of the research in active matter.
Meetings among the scientific representative of each beneficiary and partner organization will take place regularly during the action.
Network-wide Training Events
- ActiveMatter meeting in Lisbon, University of Lisbon, Portugal, 27 – 29 April 2022
- PhD Summer School on Active Matter, University of Rome, Italy, summer 2022 (dates to be announced)
- Workshop on Soft Skills, University of Rome, Italy, summer 2022 (dates to be announced)
- Network Kick-Off Meeting, Gothenburg, Sweden, 12-13 September 2019
- Initial Training on Numerical Methods + ESRs Kick-Off Meeting, Online, 18 January – 4 February 2021
- Initial Training on Experimental Methods, Online, 15 March – 1 April 2021
- Initial Training on Theoretical Methods, Online, 6 – 23 September 2021