Welcome to the ActiveMatter ITN Website!
The ActiveMatter Network is composed by 14 Beneficiaries and 9 Partner Organisations from 9 different countries, and focuses on experimental, theoretical and computational aspects of active matter.
ActiveMatter will have a duration of 48 months, and offer 15 Early Stage Researcher positions, of 36 months each, on several projects in the field of active matter.
Latest News (all news)
- Laura Natali participated in the Ämnets dag at the University of Gothenburg (11/1/2022)
- A one-dimensional three-state run-and-tumble model with a ‘cell cycle’ published in EPJE (10/17/2022)
- Poster by Davide at the Active Matter and Active Media Summer School 2022, Cargèse, France (10/7/2022)
- Carolina presents at the ISMC Poznań on the 23rd of September 2022 (9/18/2022)
- Faster and more accurate geometrical-optics optical force calculation using neural networks on ArXiv (9/12/2022)
- Presentation by Chun-Jen Chen at DPG Meeting of the Condensed Matter Section, 4th – 9th of Sep. 2022 (9/7/2022)
- Activity-driven tissue alignment in proliferating spheroids on arXiv (8/21/2022)