Welcome to the ActiveMatter ITN Website!
The ActiveMatter Network is composed by 14 Beneficiaries and 9 Partner Organisations from 9 different countries, and focuses on experimental, theoretical and computational aspects of active matter.
ActiveMatter will have a duration of 48 months, and offer 15 Early Stage Researcher positions, of 36 months each, on several projects in the field of active matter.
Latest News (all news)
- Carolina presents at the ISMC Poznań on the 23rd of September 2022 (9/18/2022)
- Faster and more accurate geometrical-optics optical force calculation using neural networks on ArXiv (9/12/2022)
- Activity-driven tissue alignment in proliferating spheroids on arXiv (8/21/2022)
- David participates in the Complex Nanophotonics Science Camp 2022 in Windsor, UK (8/9/2022)
- Presentation by Liam Ruske at Current and Future Themes in Soft & Biological Active Matter, 5 August 2022 (8/5/2022)
- Liam Ruske participates in Current and Future Themes in Soft & Biological Active Matter, 01-19 August 2022, Stockholm (8/1/2022)
- David participates in the MoLE conference, 25-29 July, Donostia-San Sebastián (7/29/2022)