Welcome to the ActiveMatter ITN Website!
The ActiveMatter Network is composed by 14 Beneficiaries and 9 Partner Organisations from 9 different countries, and focuses on experimental, theoretical and computational aspects of active matter.
ActiveMatter will have a duration of 48 months, and offer 15 Early Stage Researcher positions, of 36 months each, on several projects in the field of active matter.
Latest News (all news)
- Audrey Nsamela and Jesús Domínguez both present a poster at MNF conference in Toulouse (9/25/2021)
- Round Table on the Universality of Active Matter: from Biology to Man-made Models (9/20/2021)
- Round Table Discussion on Theoretical Models for Active Matter (9/17/2021)
- Round Table Discussion on Fluids and Active Matter (9/13/2021)
- Round Table Discussion on Theoretical Aspects of Collective Behaviour (9/9/2021)
- Round Table Discussion on Introduction to Theoretical Active Matter (9/7/2021)
- Presentation by D. Bronte Ciriza at the 19th Electromagnetic and Light Scattering Conference (7/14/2021)