Institution: University of Gothenburg
Position: PhD Student
Master Degree: Physics, curriculum in Physics of Biosystems, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
I completed my MSc degree in July 2019. During my Master, I studied complex systems and non-equilibrium statistical mechanics both in Rome and at LMU University in Munich, as an exchange student. For my MSc thesis project, I analyzed polymers under active forces and I decided to direct my future studies towards the investigation of active matter.
My research investigates the dynamics of microswimmers and active polymers employing machine learning techniques.
Latest News (all news about Laura Natali)
- Laura Natali participated in the Ämnets dag at the University of Gothenburg November 1, 2022
- Laura Natali and David Bronte Ciriza presented an effective communication activity in Lisbon April 30, 2022
- Laura Natali and Jesús Domínguez participate in the Ämnets dag at the University of Gothenburg November 2, 2021
- Round Table on the Universality of Active Matter: from Biology to Man-made Models September 20, 2021
- Round Table Discussion on Introduction to Theoretical Active Matter September 7, 2021
- The Active Matter network has a new logo ! June 28, 2021
- Press release on Machine learning can help slow down future pandemics April 14, 2021
- Round Table Discussion on: Collective Behavior March 30, 2021
- Improving epidemic testing and containment strategies using machine learning accepted in Machine Learning: Science and Technology March 22, 2021
- Round Table Discussion on: Phoretic Propulsion Mechanism March 17, 2021