Institution: University of Konstanz
Position: PhD Student
Master Degree: Physics, National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan
Coming from Taiwan, I received my M.Sc in 2016 and worked as a research assistant in Academia Sinica, Taiwan, until 2019. I’ve been working on soft-matter, hydrophobicity-induced aggregation, and interaction between zebrafish. Currently, I am investigating the physics in animal-inspired collective behavioral rules using active Brownian colloids.
Self-assembly and self-organization in, but not limited to, soft-matter systems. My current project is investigating collective behaviors on active Janus colloids.
Latest News (all news about Chun-Jen Chen)
- Presentation by Chun-Jen Chen at DPG Meeting of the Condensed Matter Section, 4th – 9th of Sep. 2022 September 7, 2022
- Collective response of microrobotic swarms to external threats published in New Journal of Physics March 7, 2022
- Talk by Chun-Jen Chen at Institute of Physics, Academia Sinica (Taiwan), 21 January 2022 January 21, 2022
- Chun-Jen Chen attended the “Mobility, self-organization and swimming strategies” school, 18-29 October 2021 October 30, 2021
- Round Table Discussion on Theoretical Models for Active Matter September 17, 2021
- Round Table Discussion on Fluids and Active Matter September 13, 2021
- The Active Matter network has a new logo ! June 28, 2021
- Rond Table Discussion on: Advanced Control of Active Matter March 31, 2021
- Round Table Discussion on: Machine Learning March 23, 2021
- Talk by Chun-Jen Chen at Institute of Physics, Academia Sinica (Taiwan), 25 February 2021 February 25, 2021