Institution: Boğaziçi University
Position: PhD Student
B.Sc. Degree: Chemistry, Sharif University of Technology, Teheran, Iran
I come from Iran, I received my B.Sc. in Chemistry in 2017 from Sharif University of Technology, Teheran, Iran.
Our project aims to investigate the bulk properties of active matter under various pressure distribution created via acoustic disturbances. This study explores both computational and experimental aspects, so our computation results will help us design new experimental setups to discover more about the particles’ behavior in different systems.
Latest News (all news about Alireza Khoshzaban)
- Round Table Discussion on Theoretical Models for Active Matter September 17, 2021
- Round Table Discussion on Theoretical Aspects of Collective Behaviour September 9, 2021
- The Active Matter network has a new logo ! June 28, 2021
- Rond Table Discussion on: Advanced Control of Active Matter March 31, 2021
- Round Table Discussion on: Machine Learning March 23, 2021