Institution: University of Gothenburg
Position: PhD Student
Master Degree: Physics, curriculum in Physics of Biosystems, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
I completed my MSc degree in July 2019. During my Master, I studied complex systems and non-equilibrium statistical mechanics both in Rome and at LMU University in Munich, as an exchange student. For my MSc thesis project, I analyzed polymers under active forces and I decided to direct my future studies towards the investigation of active matter.
My research investigates the dynamics of microswimmers and active polymers employing machine learning techniques.
Latest News (all news about Laura Natali)
- Press release on Machine learning can help slow down future pandemics April 14, 2021
- Round Table Discussion on: Collective Behavior March 30, 2021
- Improving epidemic testing and containment strategies using machine learning accepted in Machine Learning: Science and Technology March 22, 2021
- Round Table Discussion on: Phoretic Propulsion Mechanism March 17, 2021
- Improving epidemic testing and containment strategies using machine learning on ArXiv November 30, 2020
- Laura Natali presents her PhD project at the ActiveMatter online meeting, 10 September 2020 September 12, 2020
- ActiveMatter PIs+ESRs Online Meeting on 10 September 2020 September 11, 2020
- Laura Natali joins the ActiveMatter ITN March 1, 2020