Position: PhD Student (enrolled at the PhD program of University of Gothenburg)
Master Degree: Double Degree in Physics and Materials Engineering, University of Seville, Spain
Summary information: I come from the south of Spain, where I studied both Physics and Materials Engineering in the University of Seville. During my thesis, I came across the fascinating field of Chemical Engineering and focused my research in the development of environmentally friendly emulsions. Then, I did a traineeship in the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission in Geel to collaborate in the validation of a centrifugal liquid sedimentation method for the analysis of nanoparticles.
Research interests: My research interests include physical chemistry, nanotechnology, microfluidics and their limits with other fields. In my project, I will focus on the latter, to characterize active matter in micro-chambers.
Latest News (all news about Jesús Manuel Antúnez Domínguez)
- Round Table Discussion on: Optics, Spectroscopy, Micro and Nanofabrication, and Nanotribology March 25, 2021
- Round Table Discussion on: Machine Learning March 23, 2021
- Jesús Manuel Antunez Dominguez presents her PhD project at the ActiveMatter online meeting, 10 September 2020 September 12, 2020
- ActiveMatter PIs+ESRs Online Meeting on 10 September 2020 September 11, 2020
- Webinar by J. M. Antúnez Domínguez on Soil-on-chip microfluidics April 29, 2020
- Jesús Manuel Antúnez Domínguez joins the ActiveMatter ITN March 3, 2020