Institution: University of Konstanz
Position: PhD Student
Master Degree: Physics, National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan
Coming from Taiwan, I received my M.Sc in 2016 and worked as a research assistant in Academia Sinica, Taiwan, until 2019. I’ve been working on soft-matter, hydrophobicity-induced aggregation, and interaction between zebrafish. Currently, I am investigating the physics in animal-inspired collective behavioral rules using active Brownian colloids.
Self-assembly and self-organization in, but not limited to, soft-matter systems. My current project is investigating collective behaviors on active Janus colloids.
Latest News (all news about Chun-Jen Chen)
- Rond Table Discussion on: Advanced Control of Active Matter March 31, 2021
- Round Table Discussion on: Machine Learning March 23, 2021
- Chun-Jen Chen presents his PhD project at the ActiveMatter online meeting, 10 September 2020 September 12, 2020
- ActiveMatter PIs+ESRs Online Meeting on 10 September 2020 September 11, 2020
- Chun-Jen Chen joins the ActiveMatter ITN January 1, 2020