Position: PhD Student (enrolled at the PhD program of Dresden University of Technology)
Master Degree: Physics engineering – Catholic University of Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, and Biomedical engineering – Polytechnique Montreal, Canada (double degree)
I come from Belgium. I graduated from my Master in September 2019. I did a double degree in Physics engineering at the Catholic University of Louvain-la-Neuve and in Biomedical engineering at Polytechnique Montreal. The first year in Belgium was oriented towards fundamental physics and during the last two years in Canada I worked on a research project in biomedical nanotechnology. My goal was to functionalize gold nanoparticles for in vitro breast cancer diagnosis.
I am interested in studying light-driven nano-, microswimmers in microfluidics systems. As I have a background in biology, I would also be interested to work with biohybrids as well.
Latest News (all news about Audrey Nsamela)
- Rond Table Discussion on: Advanced Control of Active Matter March 31, 2021
- Round Table Discussion on: Living Active Matter March 19, 2021
- Audrey Nsamela presents her PhD project at the ActiveMatter online meeting, 10 September 2020 September 12, 2020
- ActiveMatter PIs+ESRs Online Meeting on 10 September 2020 September 11, 2020
- Webinar by A. Nsamela on Nanoparticles synthesis on chip April 20, 2020
- Audrey Nsamela joins the ActiveMatter ITN February 3, 2020