Welcome to the ActiveMatter ITN Website!
The ActiveMatter Network is composed by 14 Beneficiaries and 9 Partner Organisations from 9 different countries, and focuses on experimental, theoretical and computational aspects of active matter.
ActiveMatter will have a duration of 48 months, and offer 15 Early Stage Researcher positions, of 36 months each, on several projects in the field of active matter.
Latest News (all news)
- Press release on Machine learning can help slow down future pandemics (4/14/2021)
- David Bronte Ciriza nominated for a Student Paper Prize at the Biophotonics Congress (4/2/2021)
- Presentation by D. Bronte Ciriza at OSA-OMA-2021 (4/2/2021)
- Morphology of active deformable 3D droplets published in Physical Review X (4/1/2021)
- Rond Table Discussion on: Advanced Control of Active Matter (3/31/2021)
- Round Table Discussion on: Collective Behavior (3/30/2021)
- Presentation by Liam Ruske at CECAM Mixed-Gen and Fundamentals of Growing Active Matter Workshop (3/25/2021)