Welcome to the ActiveMatter ITN Website!
The ActiveMatter Network is composed by 14 Beneficiaries and 9 Partner Organisations from 9 different countries, and focuses on experimental, theoretical and computational aspects of active matter.
ActiveMatter will have a duration of 48 months, and offer 15 Early Stage Researcher positions, of 36 months each, on several projects in the field of active matter.
Latest News (all news)
- Presentation by D. Bronte Ciriza at the 19th Electromagnetic and Light Scattering Conference (7/14/2021)
- The Active Matter network has a new logo ! (6/28/2021)
- Microfluidics for Microswimmers, a tutorial review published in Small (5/5/2021)
- Outreach talk by David Bronte Ciriza at Liceo Archimede (5/5/2021)
- Effect of viscosity on microswimmers: a comparative study published in ChemNanoMat (4/28/2021)
- Press release on Machine learning can help slow down future pandemics (4/14/2021)
- David Bronte Ciriza nominated for a Student Paper Prize at the Biophotonics Congress (4/2/2021)